Whatever the weather may be outside, stay comfortable all year round with a split system air conditioner installation from Airforce Airconditioning in Perth or Bunbury.
As accredited suppliers of the Daikin split system, you never need to feel uncomfortable in your home or office again. Split system room air conditioning involves two separate units, one inside the room and the other outside. When it is hot outside, the indoor unit absorbs the warm air which is then removed, the cool air is then recirculated back into the room efficiently and effectively.
When it’s cool outside, simply flick a switch and the system runs in reverse, keeping you warm and toasty on even the coldest days.
Contact us and we will do a full assessment of your property and provide you with a practical and affordable solution to ensure year-round comfort. We will provide you with a free, full, no-obligation quote and once given the go ahead, will install the system for you, no mess, no fuss.
We will help determine the ideal space both inside and outside for your units. When installing your split system air conditioner, we will include the connections of the indoor and outdoor units, and provide you with all the necessary electrical compliance certificates.
Wall Hung Split System Air Conditioners
- Quiet and energy efficient
- All systems have an outdoor compressor positioned in an unobtrusive position to minimise noise, without spoiling the aesthetics of your property.
- The inverter is an innovative component which makes the wall mounted split system more economical to operate and is more environmentally friendly.
- Installing your wall mounted split system air conditioner is relatively simple and can be completed quickly and easily compared to other systems.
Floor Mounted/Under Ceiling Systems
- These systems are useful when wall or floor space is limited. Indoor units can be fixed low down on the wall to conceal the unit or installed under the ceiling.
- Under ceiling air conditioners are most practical in commercial premises where floor space is limited.
- In order to minimise noise, the external compressor is installed in the most appropriate location.
- Control panels and remote controls available
With ceiling cassette air conditioning, most of the components for the system are concealed in the roof cavity, with minimal protrusion from the ceiling plane.
- Most of the components for the system are concealed in the roof cavity.
- The outdoor compressor is placed in a convenient or concealed location and the ceiling outlet positioned to ensure maximum 4-way diffusion.
- Remote control
Multi Split System Air Conditioners
- With multi split system air conditioning two or more indoor units can be run from one outdoor unit.
- Perfect for homes with limited ceiling space.
For more information on split system air conditioner installation in Perth and Bunbury, contact us today.