The Advantage Air E-Zone temperature control for means year-round comfort for the home or office at the touch of a screen. Benefits of the E-Zone include:
- Intuitive touchscreen control panel with tablet functionality
- Full wireless remote control from your smartphone or tablet with the eZone app
- Zone your house to allow complete control of the air flow in each zone so everyone can set their ideal airflow, and maximise energy efficiency
- Eliminate hot and cold spots in the home or office by adjusting the airflow in each room from 5% to 100%
- Reduce airflow to empty rooms to assist with reducing energy bills
- Compatible with all major brands of air conditioning units
- Optional upgrade: individual room temperature controls available for up to 10 zones, so you can choose the exact temperature you want in each zone with ease. Independent temperature control is very important as there can be huge temperature discrepancies between rooms, depending on their orientation to the sun and whether they are up or down stairs. With the airflow adjustment, you can send more air to the hotter room.
Individual temperature control adds a greater degree of energy efficiency and comfort to your air conditioning system. Individual rooms within your home can experience huge temperature discrepancies depending on their orientation, and whether they are up or down stairs. With eZone you can send more air manually to the hotter rooms, however this can be done automatically by upgrading your system to Independent Temperature Control (ITC). Each ITC sensor is like a thermostat which gives you individual room temperature control, by instructing the system to continually adjust airflow to maintain your selected temperature.
Airforce Airconditioning provides two ITC sensors with each system installed, and recommend upgrading your system to have ITC sensors in each zone. In particular we recommend installing ITC in the hotter west facing or upstairs rooms to ensure they stay at a comfortable temperature as the day heats up. As ITC sensors ensure you won’t air condition rooms they have the additional bonus of saving energy. Sensors can be added during or after your air conditioning installation.
Every room with an ITC sensor can be selected as the MyZone – the rooms that acts as the thermostat for your entire home. MyZone gives you more choice and control over how you run your air conditioning system. In summer – choose the hottest room as the MyZone, and this ensures that every room with ITC will achieve your ideal temperature.