There are many factors to consider when choosing the right air conditioning solution for you
Your home, lifestyle and budget all play a part – but there are also a number of technical considerations. These Frequently Asked Questions will answer many of the questions you may have throughout the process of choosing, using and maintaining your air conditioner.
Is it okay to switch off my air conditioner at the powerpoint or fuse box?
I’m worried about rising electricity costs. Are reverse cycle air conditioning systems energy efficient?
How do I choose the right size air conditioning unit for my home?
Should I choose a wall hung split-system or ducted air conditioner?
- How big is the area you want to heat or cool
- How many people occupy the space
- What is the material of the roof and insulation
- What direction do your windows face? Are they shaded?
- What other heat generating appliances are you running in the space?
- What is your budget?
- How much space there is in your roof?