Airforce Airconditioning recommends the MyAir Series 5 temperature control product, the ultimate solution in air conditioning control and comfort.
Benefits of the MyAir Series 5 include;
- 8-inch touchscreen control panel with tablet functionality and which doubles up as a central home hub so you can check emails, play music, order groceries from one convenient location.
- Upgrade to temperature sensors in each zone to enable individual temperature control per zone
- Control panel is wired to the wall so it never needs charging and is always where you need it, when you need it
- MyAir App turns your smartphone into a full wireless remote control
- Choose the level of airflow to suit up to 10 individual zones or rooms within your air conditioned building
- MyAir’s patented Exact Air Regulator (EAR) system delivers unrivalled control over airflow
- Compatible with all major brands of air conditioning units
- Option of motion sensors that automatically reduce and increase airflow to a room in response to movement in the room to economise on power
- Option of Outside air system which draws cool air in when the temperature outside is cooler than the temperature inside to save on your power bills
Individual temperature control adds a greater degree of energy efficiency and comfort to your air conditioning system. Individual rooms within your home can experience huge temperature discrepancies depending on their orientation, and whether they are up or down stairs. With MyAir5 you can send more air manually to the hotter rooms, however this can be done automatically by upgrading your system to Independent Temperature Control (ITC). Each ITC sensor is like a thermostat which gives you individual room temperature control, by instructing the system to continually adjust airflow to maintain your selected temperature. Airforce Airconditioning provides two ITC sensors with each system installed, and recommend upgrading your system to have ITC sensors in each zone. In particular we recommend installing ITC in the hotter west facing or upstairs rooms to ensure they stay at a comfortable temperature as the day heats up. As ITC sensors ensure you won’t air condition rooms they have the additional bonus of saving energy. Sensors can be added during or after your air conditioning installation.
Every room with an ITC sensor can be selected as the MyZone – the rooms that acts as the thermostat for your entire home. MyZone gives you more choice and control over how you run your air conditioning system. In summer – choose the hottest room as the MyZone, and this ensures that every room with ITC will achieve your ideal temperature.